A "one-and-a-half trick pony" of a virtual bass guitar intended for R&B, hip-hop and laid back groovy styles in general. The samples are of a Killer Simmony, which is pretty much a Jazz style bass with 24 frets and a different body shape, strung with flatwound strings and tuned in fifths.
Walkthrough video below. Please see the Media section to the left for demo tracks.
Over 2400 samples, 1.2 GB.
- Four articulations: ordinary pluck, ghost note, phat pluck, phat ghost note, fall and harmonic.
- Up to six velocity layers and four round robins.
- Release noise samples.
- Four octaves of range starting with a very low A.
- Layering patch for sound design options.
- Unison voices capability.
- Vibrato with humanization.
- Emulated muting.
- Choice of bunny and no-bunny GUI skins.
Requires the free Plogue Sforzando sampler, which works on 64-bit Windows and Mac systems, 4 GB RAM, and an SSD.