Samples of an oddball bass guitar made in Poland in 1972. It's got a big but thin hollow body, a medium 32" scale, a bolt-on neck, and flatwound strings. Old-school sounds full of character and thump. Made in the same year and in the same government factory as the guitar we sampled for Secret Agent Guitar.
Walkthrough video below. Please see the Media section to the left for demo tracks.
Over 7100 samples, 5.4 GB.
- Samples played with fingers and pick
- Four articulations: pluck, ghost note, hammer-on and harmonic
- Release noise samples
- Four round robins for all samples except harmonics, which have three
- Three dynamic layers for finger plucks, two dynamic layers for pick plucks and ghost notes
- Every string sampled up to the 22nd fret
- E string additionally sampled tuned down every half-step down to C, and G string sampled at the 23rd fret
- Violin-style and guitar-style vibrato, with humanization
- Emulated muting and feedback